3:40 PM

Short sweet and to the point.

"If Money is the Root of All Evil, and the Scriptures tell us Wickedness never was Happiness, doesn't that mean that Money never makes us Happy?"
~Kp 4/26/09

Hey There Everyone, Looks like I'm starting this blog business, Should be fun though.
First off most of you are probably wondering "What the heck is a Musical Engineer?"
Pretty much, Its what I consider what I do, Creating music using whatever I can use...I am a musician by trade, Being a Flute player, and still learning the ways of the Clarinet.
But I picked up something this year, Creating music through Technology, and than that opened my mind to realizing everything around us is music in some form.
If I put my heart to it, I'm sure I could make a living out of this. Might take a bit but hey, courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.

Introduction time!
I'm Kitten with Pancake /kit-n with pan-keyk/ KP for short /Kay-Pee/
Uh Come this June I should be a High School Graduate, and as I've stated I'm a Musician. I love music all and all. No music means no life.
I also enjoy my time playing Video Games, I won't lie I spend more time on my Computer playing games than watching TV.
Hmm, a small note, I seem to have a way with people, not realizing it, I have a kind of magnetic personality, its fun sometimes, a good way to meet new people.
Also makes most people think i'm strange, Well I am, I can be quite Quirky at times.

Other than thaaat I don't think there is much more to tell...Other than Hope you enjoy reading the Stories of my Life!

Until Next time Folks!

0 comments: